A recent scheme has been successful in boosting the number of local GPs across the Barking & Dagenham and Redbridge areas. The new ground-breaking recruitment
- Brexit airbags being tested by business with 40 days to exit day KPMG 17th February 2019With just 40 days until the United Kingdom is due to leave the European Union, businesses are testing their emergency Brexit preparations to ensure they have enough cash and staff in the event of a disorderly exit, KPMG said..
- IS caliphate on brink of defeat in Syria as Trump urges UK Europe to do more 17th February 2019U.S.-backed fighters in Syria are poised to capture Islamic States last, tiny enclave on the Euphrates, the battle commander said on Saturday, bringing its self-declared caliphate to the brink of total defeat as U.S. President Donald Trump spoke of "100 percent victory"..
- Man City end Newports Cup dream to reach quarter finals 17th February 2019Manchester City endured some anxious moments but escaped from fourth-tier Newport County with their FA Cup hopes intact as Phil Foden scored twice in an ultimately comfortable 4-1 fifth-round victory on Saturday..
- PM May to hold Brexit talks with EUs Juncker urges party unity 17th February 2019Theresa May is to hold Brexit talks with European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker next week, her office said on Saturday, following this weeks symbolic defeat in parliament which was widely interpreted as undermining her negotiating strength with the EU..
- Flybmi goes into administration blaming Brexit 16th February 2019British regional airline Flybmi has gone into administration and has cancelled all flights with immediate effect, the company said in a statement on Saturday, blaming Brexit uncertainty as one of the reasons for its collapse..