- A registered with the Charity Commission.
- A Member of the Hospital Broadcasting Association.
- A Member of the National Council of Voluntary Organisations.
- Licensed to broadcast music by PPL & PRS.
As a registered charity (No. 1094330) we abide to our Governing Document; Bedrock Constitution
The object of the Association is to help relieve the effects of pain and illness, and assist in the care and rehabilitation of patients in Queen’s Hospital and Goodmayes Hospital (and other institutions may be incorporated in the Association) by providing a high quality hospital broadcasting service.
Our Trustees can bee seen HERE
Terms & Privacy
- – Personal information is only collected when you complete an on-line contact form or email Bedrock.
- – We only use your information to reply to your initial contact.
- – We NEVER share information with anyone.
- – Emails received advertising products, services or music promotion maybe deleted and added to our spam filters. We only accept postal airplay requests.
- – We use MailChimp to create and deliver our e-newsletters, you can change your subscription settings at any time, All our e-newsletters are subject to MailChimp Terms of Service.
- – Our Mobile Apps for Apple (iOS) and Google (Android) devices are developed by Cyclone Digital and is hosted at Audiospace.
- – Users connected to Bedrock WiFi networks in Queen’s Hosptial, Romford & Goodmayes Hospital, Ilford are subject to our WiFi / Network Policy.
- – From time to time we may run competitions through our website, these will be subject to the Competition Terms and Conditions.
Cookies & Content
- – We use SEO tools to help search engines reference our website and to improve your browsing experience.
- – hosptial-radio.org, thejumbosound.com & Bedrockradio.org.uk are owned by Bedrock with website admin assistance from Mat
- – Content & layout of our website is subject to changes at any time.
- – It is our intention that all material on bedrockradio.org.uk is suitable for all ages, should you find any incorrect information please contact us.
- – We carry some adverts / credits on our website, this is mostly to show our appreciation to those companies and organisations who have supported us.
- – Our Events listings are intended to provide a guide to local activities across East London & West Essex, Bedrock are not responsible for the organisation or running of these events. The events are subject to changes, charges & cancellations according to their respective organisers.
- – You may have your event listed on our events pages for free, please contact us giving full details. It is our intention that the majority of the events are charitable or beneficial to the local area and not for profiteering.
- – We are NOT responsible for the content or policies of other websites.
- – We provide links to other websites to help you interact with us and supporters.
- – We receive a high volume of airplay requests, we are not able to respond to all of them.
- – Due to quality, copyright and advertising conflicts we refuse to play any material from video sharing websites and music sharing platforms.
- – If the request is approved, we provide no guarantee how often the approved material will be broadcast.
- – Before sending us your material, please conciser if it is correct for our audience, or would fit with our general daily output. We are provide an AC format station.
- – We prefer airplay requests by Post to our main office, Promotional emails are often marked as Spam by our system.
Competition Terms & Contitions
- – Competitions are open to residence of Great Britain only.
- – In interest of fairness in some competitions, volunteers of Bedrock or anyone else directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- – By entering any competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules, all entry instructions form part of the rules.
- – All prizes are subject to availability, there will be no cash alternative.
- – Certain prize competitions are only available to patients of Queen’s Hospital, Romford, King George Hospital, Ilford or Goodmayes Hospital, Ilford (any or all sites served)
- – Entry into the competition is deemed as an agreement to take part in publicity accompanying or – resulting from the competition.
- – Callers are not necessarily entitled to participate in the on-air competitions, and will not necessarily appear on-air in the order in which they called Bedrock is not obliged to reimburse callers for telephone charged either on hold, or on-air.
- – In the case of a prize draw, the first correct entry selected will be the winner.
- – Questions must be answered correctly (or nearest correct answer with a variable).
- – Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delays in transit to the winners address. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- – Entries will become property of Bedrock and may not be returned.
- – No liability will be accepted on the part of Bedrock, It’s co-promoters or agents for any loss, illness or injury resulting directly or otherwise from participation in any competition or promotion.
- – Entrants into the promotion have no claim whatsoever to intellectual or other property connected to any promotion, which remains in the sole ownership of Bedrock.
- – No promotional activity with any third party can be undertaken by any participant for Bedrock before, during and after the promotion & in connection with the promotion.
- – Lottery and gaming regulations do not apply for on-air competitions.
- – Additional terms and conditions maybe applied to other competitions.
- – Acceptance of these Terms and conditions also apple to subsequent revision weather notified or not.
Internet Access Policy
The Internet is a worldwide network of computers that contains millions of pages of information. Users are cautioned that many of these pages include offensive, sexually explicit, and inappropriate material. In general, it is difficult to avoid at least some contact with this material while using the internet. Even innocuous search requests may lead to sites with highly offensive content. Additionally, having an e-mail address on the internet may lead to receipt of unsolicited e-mail containing offensive content. Users accessing the internet do so at their own risk and Bedrock is not responsible for material viewed or downloaded by users from the Internet. To minimize these risks, your use of the Internet provided by Bedrock is governed by the following policy:
Wireless Network Use Limitations
ILLEGAL COPYING. Users may not illegally copy material protected under copyright law or make that material available to others for copying. You are responsible for complying with copyright law and applicable licenses that may apply to software, files, graphics, documents, messages, and other material you wish to download or copy.
FRIVOLOUS USE. Computer resources are not unlimited. Network bandwidth and storage capacity have finite limits, and all Users connected to the network have a responsibility to conserve these resources. As such, the User must not deliberately perform acts that waste computer resources or unfairly monopolize resources to the exclusion of others. These acts include, but are not limited to, sending mass mailings or chain letters, spending excessive amounts of time on the Internet, playing games, engaging in online chat groups, uploading or downloading large files, accessing streaming audio and/or video files, or otherwise creating unnecessary loads on network traffic associated with non-business-related uses of the Internet.
No Expectation of Privacy
WAIVER OF PRIVACY RIGHTS. User expressly waives any right of privacy in anything they create, store, send or receive using the company’s computer equipment or Internet access. User consents to allow company personnel access to and review of all materials created, stored, sent or received by User through any Company network or Internet connection.
MONITORING OF COMPUTER AND INTERNET USAGE. The Company has the right to monitor and log any and all aspects of its Computer system including, but not limited to, monitoring Internet sites visited by Users, monitoring chat and newsgroups, monitoring file downloads, and all communications sent and received by users.
BLOCKING SITES WITH INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. The Company has the right to utilize software that makes it possible to identify and block access to Internet sites containing sexually explicit or other material deemed inappropriate.
Acknowledgement of Understanding
“By continuing to use the network I agree to comply with the terms of this policy governing the use of Bedrock’s WiFi network. I understand that violation of this policy may result in my device being blocked from the WiFi network indefiantly”
If you do not agree, please discontent your devices from our network intimately.
For more information on any policy please contact us