Listen to our Community News Bulletins for June 2020.
(Note due to COVID outbreak, Bulletins are being recorded from presenters home studios)
June’s local stories included;
- BHRUT Thinking Of You Scheme Extended.
- Terminally ill resident enjoys ride on miniature railway in Romford.
- Bike Loan scheme from Access Sport extended to Goodmayes Hospital to help NHS Staff
- 34 Arrested so far in part of Operation Sceptre to tackle serious violent crime
- Big Reading Push by Seven Kings School, Ley Street
- Essex Police release Efit of male after dog bites woman
- Redbridge Council take action of Fly Tipping following
- Redbridge Resident raises funds for Haven House Hospice from door-step bake sale.
- Romford Youngster becomes budding chef thanks for Sycamore Trust.
- Local shops set to re-open for the first time since March following lockdown easing.
- Eight Year Old girl – Nahla uses 3D printer to make PPE Visors for NHS Staff.
- Barking & Dagenham Council approve plans to develop derelict land
- Havering Athletes to restart training from late june.
- Redbridge has one of the worst rate of success on NHS Stop Smoking Scheme.
- Women urged to get cirvical cancer screen
- Sense Budding Volunteer Scheme finds success online in lockdown
- Public Consultation on new housing for Beam Park Development.
- Football Pitches across Essex to become ‘Match Fit’.
- Havering is the London’s Doggie Hot-spot! over 1/4 of households owning a dog.