Funding from the Coronavirus Community Support Fund, distributed by The National Lottery Community Fund, is helping Bedrock Radio to bring Hospital Radio back to all
Highways England is asking members of the public for their views to help shape Britain’s biggest roads project for a generation, the Lower Thames Crossing.
- Dozens dead in Beirut explosion 4th August 2020A massive explosion has rocked Beirut damaging buildings across the Lebanese capital and sending a giant mushroom cloud into the sky..
- Coronavirus and lockdown significantly raised mental health challenges study 4th August 2020Coronavirus and the introduction of lockdown measures significantly raised mental health challenges, particularly for the most vulnerable groups, a study has found..
- Dame Vera Lynns daughter thanks British public for tremendous support 4th August 2020Dame Vera Lynnâ€™s daughter has thanked the British public for its â€œtremendous supportâ€� since the beloved singerâ€™s death at the age of 103..
- Government tells firms to stockpile medicines for end of Brexit transition 4th August 2020Pharmaceutical companies should stockpile six weeksâ€™ worth of drugs to guard against disruption at the end of the Brexit transition period, the Government has warned..
- Scott Parker Fulham forward Aleksandar Mitrovic keen to make up for lost time 4th August 2020Aleksandar Mitrovic is eager to make up for lost time when Fulham face Brentford in the Sky Bet Championship play-off final, according to manager Scott Parker..
- Fuel prices up for second month in a row 4th August 2020Average petrol and diesel prices both rose by 3p per litre in July, new figures show..
- Behaviour issues and family problems rise among children in poverty report 4th August 2020The majority of support workers have seen a surge in behaviour problems and family issues among children living in poverty during the pandemic, a report suggests..
- NHS Test and Trace needs scaling up to reopen schools safely researchers say 4th August 2020The NHS Test and Trace programme needs to be scaled up in order to reopen schools safely, researchers have said..
- Toy bears brought in to enforce social distancing at Balham restaurant 3rd August 2020A restaurant in Balham has engaged the services of 12 large toy bears to help enforce social distancing measures for diners..
- Simon Weaver ecstatic as Wembley win takes Harrogate up to League Two 3rd August 2020Harrogate manager Simon Weaver admitted feeling ecstatic after his side stunned Notts County to claim a place in League Two..