Transport For London warns of severe service disruption to London Underground lines on
Monday June 6 due to planned strike action by station staff in the RMT Union.
- Many Underground Stations will be closed all day.
- Limited train services will be running, many station in Zone 1 will be closed.
- Avoid Traveling using the Underground where possible.
The strike action will also result in later start of service on Tuesday 7th June, with station opening at 08:00am.
On Monday Morning check TFL.GOV.UK or the TFL GO app to plan your journey.
- Buses & Taxi : Buses will operate a normal service, however, do expect roads to be busier than normal.
- DLR, Elizabeth Line, London Overground, National Rail: Services will run normally, but are expected to be busier than normal.
- Traveling to Heathrow? Use the Elizabeth Line, National Rail or Coaches.
- River Bus: Expected to operate a normal service.
- District Line is expecting to run a special limited service from Upminster to Whitechapel every 10 minutes, but may non-stop some stations.
- The Central Line is potentially operating a shuttle service from Leytonstone to Liverpool Street. But may non-stop some stations.
c2c (Via Barking & Upminster)
Greater Anglia (via Romford & Shenfield)
London Overground (Romford, Barking, Stratford)
Elizabeth Line (Via Romford, Goodmayes, Stratford)
River Bus (Barking Riverside Pier)
Will operate a normal service, but expect these to be busier than normal.
On Monday Morning check TFL.GOV.UK to plan your journey.