MARATHON BROADCAST TO RAISE FUNDS FOR BEDROCK HOSPITAL RADIO Volunteers of Bedrock Radio to host a 25-hour Programme in aid of the station. Bedrock
Last Thursday (12th September) saw more than 100 people attend the first ever Learning Disability Mortality Review (LeDeR) conference in north east London (NEL). The
During Organ Donation Week, September 2 to 8, NHS Blood and Transplant are urging people to talk to their families about organ donation to increase
- WALES KEEP AUTOMATIC QUALIFICATION DREAM ALIVE 17th November 2019Wales kept alive their hopes of automatic Euro 2020 qualification with a comfortable 2-0 victory over Azerbaijan in Baku..
- LIB DEMS DEMAND PLACE IN LEADERS DEBATE IN LEGAL LETTER TO BBC 17th November 2019The Liberal Democrats have sent a legal letter to the BBC about leader Jo Swinson being left out of a General Election TV debate..
- JOHNSON SAYS HIS BREXIT DEAL HAS BACKING OF ALL TORY ELECTION CANDIDATES 17th November 2019Boris Johnson has said that all Tory parliamentary candidates have vowed to vote for his Brexit deal if he wins a majority at the General Election..
- LABOUR PROMISES PAY RISE OF UP TO 6000 TO MINIMUM WAGE WORKERS 17th November 2019Labour claims its "real" living wage will give workers a pay rise of up to almost Â£6,000..
- PRINCE ANDREW DENIES HAVING SEX WITH ACCUSER 17th November 2019The Duke of York claims he could not have had sex with a woman who accused him of sleeping with her when she was 17..