Last Thursday (12th September) saw more than 100 people attend the first ever Learning Disability Mortality Review (LeDeR) conference in north east London (NEL). The
During Organ Donation Week, September 2 to 8, NHS Blood and Transplant are urging people to talk to their families about organ donation to increase
- BID FOR SECOND SCOTS INDEPENDENCE VOTE 13th October 2019Nicola Sturgeon has said she will request UK Government consent for another referendum on Scottish independence before the end of the year..
- 700 ISIS SUPPORTERS ESCAPE SYRIAN CAMP 13th October 2019Syrian Kurdish officials say more than 700 supporters of Islamic State have escaped from a camp for displaced people in north-eastern Syria as Turkish forces advance on the area..
- POLICE LAUNCH INVESTIGATION AFTER 14 YEAR OLD DIES AFTER CRASHING SUSPECTED STOLEN CAR 13th October 2019An independent investigation has been launched after a 14-year-old boy died when he crashed a suspected stolen car during a police pursuit..
- UBER FACES UK TAX CHALLENGE 13th October 2019Uber says the UK is seeking to classify the company as a transportation provider, potentially opening it up to new tax charges according to UK accounts filings in recent days..
- USA OUTLINE CHINA TALKS 13th October 2019U.S. President Donald Trump outlined the first phase of a deal to end a trade war with China and suspended a threatened tariff hike.