Successful work that has improved diabetes care in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge (BHR) has been shortlisted for a prestigious national health award. The project has been named as
People in Redbridge, Havering, Barking & Dagenham are being encouraged to “act now” in the fight against cancer by visiting their GP without delay if they are concerned about changes
- SpaceX Rocket launched successfully 30th May 2020Nasa has launched two astronauts into space from US soil for the first time in nine years..
- US withdraws support for WHO 30th May 2020.
- Man in court after body found in park 30th May 2020.
- Scientists warn too soon to ease lockdown ahead of tempting warm weekend 30th May 2020Fears that lockdown measures may be being eased too soon by ministers have been expressed by a number of scientists who advise the Government on the Covid-19 outbreak..
- Coronavirus could deepen Britains North South divide warns Sir Keir Starmer 30th May 2020The coronavirus crisis could deepen Britains North-South divide, Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer fears. But he says it is an issue which could be helped by proper investment in the regions..