Funding from the Coronavirus Community Support Fund, distributed by The National Lottery Community Fund, is helping Bedrock Radio to bring Hospital Radio back to all wards of Queen’s Hospital, Romford.
Highways England is asking members of the public for their views to help shape Britain’s biggest roads project for a generation, the Lower Thames Crossing. The company launched a consultation
- Britons set for another hot day before severe thunderstorms strike 9th August 2020Many Britons are set to bask in another hot day, with temperatures in the 30s (Celsius)..
- More than 500 migrants cross English Channel to Britain in three days 9th August 2020More than 500 migrants have crossed the English Channel to the UK in just three days..
- Johnson would close shops and pubs ahead of schools in severe local lockdowns 9th August 2020Boris Johnson has spoken of â€œa moral dutyâ€� to get all children back in class amid indications he would force pubs, restaurants and shops to close ahead of schools in the event of severe coronavirus flare-ups..
- Mixing in pubs led to new local lockdown measures in Preston 8th August 2020Households mixing in pubs and houses has been blamed for a rise in coronavirus cases in Preston as the city became the latest area to have local lockdown restrictions imposed..
- NHS staff prepare to march for higher wages 8th August 2020Thousands of NHS workers are expected to take to the streets in towns and cities across the UK on Saturday demanding a pay rise..