During Organ Donation Week, September 2 to 8, NHS Blood and Transplant are urging people to talk to their families about organ donation to increase
Plans for a new health centre at the former St George’s Hospital site in Hornchurch are to benefit from £17million of funding as part of
GPs in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge have praised the strength of the partnership between local health and social care organisations after it was
- Supreme Court to hear suspension of parliament case 17th September 2019Boris Johnsons government will seek to persuade the Supreme court that his decision to suspend parliament until shortly before the date for Brexit was not illegal..
- Survey highlights lack of awareness of Meningitus 16th September 2019Large numbers of people arent aware of the long-term effects.
- One in 20 workers dont receive holiday pay report 16th September 2019A new analysis from the Resolution Foundation think tank warns that around one in 20 workers have reported not receiving holiday entitlement..
- England win at the Oval to draw the Ashes series 16th September 2019Matthew Wades defiant century proved in vain as England bowled Australia out for 263 to win the final test at The Oval by 135 runs..
- Johnson prepares for key Brexit talks 16th September 2019Boris Johnson said the next few days would be key to his chances of securing a Brexit deal, and that an agreement with the EU was still his aim and still possible..