GPs in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge are encouraging anyone who has negative thoughts about their body to seek help, to ensure their symptoms
From spring 2020, all adults in England will be considered as having agreed to donate their own organs when they die unless they record a
GPs across Havering, Redbridge, Barking & Dagenahm, are backing a campaign to highlight the importance of bowel cancer screening – stressing that early diagnosis is
- British Steel on brink of collapse with 25000 jobs at risk 21st May 2019British Steel, the countrys second largest steel producer, is on the brink of collapse unless the government agrees to provide an emergency 30 million pound loan by later on Tuesday, a source close to the situation said..
- Austrian motor racing great Niki Lauda who survived fiery crash dies 21st May 2019Austrian motor racing great Niki Lauda, whose comeback from a near-fatal crash made him a global symbol of resilience and determination, has died at the age of 70..
- Clarke handed the Scotland job 20th May 2019The former Kilmarnock boss replaces Alex McLeish.
- Ryanair profit hits 4 year low warns of further pain 20th May 2019Ryanair reported its weakest annual profit in four years and said earnings could fall further as Europe suffers what Chief Executive Michael OLeary described as "attritional fare wars.".
- Swedish prosecutor requests Assanges detention over rape allegation 20th May 2019The Swedish prosecutor heading an investigation into a rape allegation against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange filed a request with a local court on Monday for him to be detained in absentia..