GPs in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge have praised the strength of the partnership between local health and social care organisations after it was
With organ donation law changing in spring 2020, families are urged to make and share their organ donation decision. More people than ever before
GPs in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge are encouraging people to book their free cervical screening appointment – with a message that catching cancer
People in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge are being asked for their views on a proposal to move Moorfields Eye Hospital from its century-old
NHS Barking and Dagenham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) saw off competition from across the UK to win the Diabetes Initiative of the Year accolade at
- Sir Alan Duncan resigns 22nd July 2019Foreign office minister Alan Duncan has resigned, The Times political editor said..
- Lowry claims Open victory at Royal Portrush 22nd July 2019Irishman Shane Lowry won the Open by six strokes amid emotional scenes at Royal Portrush..
- Johnson hopeful of free trade deal to leave EU 22nd July 2019Boris Johnson says the country could agree a free trade deal to leave the EU to remove the need for one of the more problematic parts of a previous agreement..
- More airlines confirm their plans for flights to and from Cairo 21st July 2019A number of airlines have committed to continuing to fly to the Egyptian capital..
- Consultation opens for plans to widen access to property database 21st July 2019Database currently only available to Local Authorities.