118 people in Essex are facing Christmas on the waiting list for an organ transplant. They join more than 6,000 people across the UK, including
GPs in Barking & Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge (BHR) are encouraging people to have a free HIV test to ensure everyone living with the condition
- US braces for Trump impeachment trial 21st January 2020White House lawyers have argued for a swift rejection of "flimsy" charges against Donald Trump on the eve of the historic impeachment trial against the US president..
- Government vows reform on terror sentencing 21st January 2020Terrorists could be made to take a lie detector test to prove they have reformed and are not planning to carry out another attack..
- Facebook promises to create 1000 jobs in the UK by the end of 2020 21st January 2020Facebook plans to hire 1,000 more people in the UK by the end of 2020, with a large number working on technologies to remove harmful content..
- Ofsted warns schools against prioritising exam results over a proper education 21st January 2020Disadvantaged children are not helped by turning a "blind-eye" to schools that get good exam results but are narrowing education, according to the Ofsted chief inspector..
- Harry lands in Canada to be with Meghan Markle and son Archie 21st January 2020The Duke of Sussex has reportedly arrived in Canada to be reunited with his wife Meghan and son Archie..