People in Redbridge, Havering, Barking & Dagenham are being encouraged to “act now” in the fight against cancer by visiting their GP without delay if
118 people in Essex are facing Christmas on the waiting list for an organ transplant. They join more than 6,000 people across the UK, including
- Coronavirus pushes beyond Asia as it takes aim at Europe and Middle East 25th February 2020The coronavirus took aim at a broadening swath of the globe on Monday, with officials in Europe and the Middle East scrambling to limit the spread of an outbreak that showed signs of stabilising at its Chinese epicentre but posed new threats far beyond. In Italy, authorities set up roadblocks, called off football matches and […]
- Forecasters warn of more ice and snow as temperatures plummet 25th February 2020Temperatures could plummet to minus 10C in some parts of the UK after forecasters warned of more ice and snow over the next 24 hours. The Met Office said 2cm to 6cm of snow is expected to fall over Scotland by Tuesday morning, while higher areas in Northern Ireland and northern England could see up […]
- Government looks set to miss smoke free target 25th February 2020The warning comes from Cancer Research UK.
- Sand storms continue to affect the Canary Islands 24th February 2020Thousands of passengers have been delayed due to the Calima.
- French Government say they will not be blackmailed on a bad trade deal 24th February 2020The UK and EU 27 are holding discussions during the transition period.