People in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge are being asked for their views on a proposal to move Moorfields Eye Hospital from its century-old
NHS Barking and Dagenham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) saw off competition from across the UK to win the Diabetes Initiative of the Year accolade at
GPs in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge are encouraging anyone who has negative thoughts about their body to seek help, to ensure their symptoms
From spring 2020, all adults in England will be considered as having agreed to donate their own organs when they die unless they record a
GPs across Havering, Redbridge, Barking & Dagenahm, are backing a campaign to highlight the importance of bowel cancer screening – stressing that early diagnosis is
- Arguments break out in the Senate as Trump impeachment trial begins 22nd January 2020The US Senate has plunged into Donald Trumps impeachment trial with Republicans abruptly abandoning plans to cram opening arguments into two days but rejecting Democratic demands for more witnesses to expose the presidents "trifecta" of offences..
- Anxiety rises as China seeks to control coronavirus outbreak 22nd January 2020A coronavirus outbreak which has killed nine could mutate and spread further, authorities in China have warned..
- One in six people think they have an unhealthy relationship with money 22nd January 2020Bank First Direct have conducted research for a new money wellness index.
- Steep rise in rates of cervical cancer among young women 22nd January 2020Cancer Research UK have released figures.
- Average rent prices were up in the final quarter of 2019 22nd January 2020Â£886 is the average price across the UK - up 2.6% annually.