People in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge are being asked for their views on a proposal to move Moorfields Eye Hospital from its century-old
NHS Barking and Dagenham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) saw off competition from across the UK to win the Diabetes Initiative of the Year accolade at
GPs in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge are encouraging anyone who has negative thoughts about their body to seek help, to ensure their symptoms
From spring 2020, all adults in England will be considered as having agreed to donate their own organs when they die unless they record a
GPs across Havering, Redbridge, Barking & Dagenahm, are backing a campaign to highlight the importance of bowel cancer screening – stressing that early diagnosis is
- UBER LAUNCHES APPEAL AGAINST LONDON LICENCE REFUSAL 14th December 2019Uber has launched an appeal against Transport for Londons (TfL) decision to refuse to renew its operating licence..
- JOHNSON VOWS TO REPAY TRUST OF VOTERS WHO TURNED FROM RED TO BLUE 14th December 2019Boris Johnson has vowed to repay the trust of former Labour supporters whose votes helped deliver him victory in the General Election..
- CHRISTMAS CHOCOLATE WARNING FOR PET OWNERS AFTER TERRIER RUSHED TO HOSPITAL 14th December 2019Vets have issued a festive warning to keep chocolate "safe from curious paws" this Christmas after a small terrier had to be rushed to hospital..
- ONE CALL TO BROADBAND PROVIDER COULD LEAD TO 120 SAVING 14th December 2019Nearly half of broadband customers have never tried haggling with their current provider..
- NEW TRAIN TIMETABLE WILL ADD 1000 WEEKLY SERVICES 14th December 2019Britains railways will undergo a major timetable change on Sunday including the first non-stop trains between London and Bristol in decades..