Projects to improve diabetes care in Barking and Dagenham and reduce strokes in Redbridge have been shortlisted for prestigious national health awards. The projects have
More appointments are now available across Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge (BHR) for people who need urgent help or advice at this busy time
- Arguments break out in the Senate as Trump impeachment trial begins 22nd January 2020The US Senate has plunged into Donald Trumps impeachment trial with Republicans abruptly abandoning plans to cram opening arguments into two days but rejecting Democratic demands for more witnesses to expose the presidents "trifecta" of offences..
- Anxiety rises as China seeks to control coronavirus outbreak 22nd January 2020A coronavirus outbreak which has killed nine could mutate and spread further, authorities in China have warned..
- One in six people think they have an unhealthy relationship with money 22nd January 2020Bank First Direct have conducted research for a new money wellness index.
- Steep rise in rates of cervical cancer among young women 22nd January 2020Cancer Research UK have released figures.
- Average rent prices were up in the final quarter of 2019 22nd January 2020Â£886 is the average price across the UK - up 2.6% annually.