MARATHON BROADCAST TO RAISE FUNDS FOR BEDROCK HOSPITAL RADIO Volunteers of Bedrock Radio to host a 25-hour Programme in aid of the station. Bedrock
Last Thursday (12th September) saw more than 100 people attend the first ever Learning Disability Mortality Review (LeDeR) conference in north east London (NEL). The
During Organ Donation Week, September 2 to 8, NHS Blood and Transplant are urging people to talk to their families about organ donation to increase
- Arguments break out in the Senate as Trump impeachment trial begins 22nd January 2020The US Senate has plunged into Donald Trumps impeachment trial with Republicans abruptly abandoning plans to cram opening arguments into two days but rejecting Democratic demands for more witnesses to expose the presidents "trifecta" of offences..
- Anxiety rises as China seeks to control coronavirus outbreak 22nd January 2020A coronavirus outbreak which has killed nine could mutate and spread further, authorities in China have warned..
- One in six people think they have an unhealthy relationship with money 22nd January 2020Bank First Direct have conducted research for a new money wellness index.
- Steep rise in rates of cervical cancer among young women 22nd January 2020Cancer Research UK have released figures.
- Average rent prices were up in the final quarter of 2019 22nd January 2020Â£886 is the average price across the UK - up 2.6% annually.