GPs across Havering, Redbridge, Barking & Dagenahm, are backing a campaign to highlight the importance of bowel cancer screening – stressing that early diagnosis is
Projects to improve diabetes care in Barking and Dagenham and reduce strokes in Redbridge have been shortlisted for prestigious national health awards. The projects have
- Bangladesh claim victory over the West Indies 17th June 2019Victory leaves Bangladesh fifth in the World Cup standings..
- Humanitarian aid package announced for Afghanistan 17th June 2019Stewart and Ghani have held meetings in London.
- Hancock gives his backing to Johnson 17th June 2019Health Secretary Matt Hancock said he is backing Boris Johnson "as the best candidate" to lead the Conservative Party and become the next prime minister..
- Woodland claims victory in US Open 17th June 2019Gary Woodland held his nerve to claim his first major with a three-shot victory at the U.S. Open at Pebble Beach..
- PM to introduce mental health training 17th June 2019Teachers will be trained in how to spot the signs of mental health issues, under a new prevention plan unveiled by the Prime Minister..