People in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge are being asked for their views on a proposal to move Moorfields Eye Hospital from its century-old
NHS Barking and Dagenham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) saw off competition from across the UK to win the Diabetes Initiative of the Year accolade at
GPs in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge are encouraging anyone who has negative thoughts about their body to seek help, to ensure their symptoms
From spring 2020, all adults in England will be considered as having agreed to donate their own organs when they die unless they record a
GPs across Havering, Redbridge, Barking & Dagenahm, are backing a campaign to highlight the importance of bowel cancer screening – stressing that early diagnosis is
- Parents Launch Meningitis Campaign 21st August 2019A family who lost their son to meningitis is launching a national campaign urging parents to take control of the meningitis vaccination process.
- Britain concerned at reports HK consulate worker held in China 20th August 2019Britain said on Tuesday it was "extremely concerned" by reports that a staff member at the consulate in its former colony of Hong Kong had been detained in mainland China..
- Italian PM Conte resigns denounces Salvini for toppling government 20th August 2019Italys prime minister announced his resignation on Tuesday as he made a blistering attack on his own interior minister, Matteo Salvini, accusing him of sinking the ruling coalition and endangering the economy for personal and political gain..
- Lightning strike caused power cut National Grid 20th August 2019A blackout in Britain which cut power to one million customers and caused transport chaos on Aug. 9 was due to a lightning strike, the grid operator said in a report to regulator Ofgem, which said on Tuesday it would investigate the matter further..
- EU rebuffs British PM Johnsons opening Brexit bid 20th August 2019Prime Minister Boris Johnsons demand that the European Union reopen the Brexit divorce deal was rebuffed on Tuesday by the bloc, which said Britain had failed to propose any realistic alternative to an agreed insurance policy for the Irish border..