Plans for a new health centre at the former St George’s Hospital site in Hornchurch are to benefit from £17million of funding as part of
GPs in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge have praised the strength of the partnership between local health and social care organisations after it was
With organ donation law changing in spring 2020, families are urged to make and share their organ donation decision. More people than ever before
GPs in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge are encouraging people to book their free cervical screening appointment – with a message that catching cancer
People in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge are being asked for their views on a proposal to move Moorfields Eye Hospital from its century-old
- BID FOR SECOND SCOTS INDEPENDENCE VOTE 13th October 2019Nicola Sturgeon has said she will request UK Government consent for another referendum on Scottish independence before the end of the year..
- 700 ISIS SUPPORTERS ESCAPE SYRIAN CAMP 13th October 2019Syrian Kurdish officials say more than 700 supporters of Islamic State have escaped from a camp for displaced people in north-eastern Syria as Turkish forces advance on the area..
- POLICE LAUNCH INVESTIGATION AFTER 14 YEAR OLD DIES AFTER CRASHING SUSPECTED STOLEN CAR 13th October 2019An independent investigation has been launched after a 14-year-old boy died when he crashed a suspected stolen car during a police pursuit..
- UBER FACES UK TAX CHALLENGE 13th October 2019Uber says the UK is seeking to classify the company as a transportation provider, potentially opening it up to new tax charges according to UK accounts filings in recent days..
- USA OUTLINE CHINA TALKS 13th October 2019U.S. President Donald Trump outlined the first phase of a deal to end a trade war with China and suspended a threatened tariff hike.