Successful work that has improved diabetes care in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge (BHR) has been shortlisted for a prestigious national health award. The project has been named as
People in Redbridge, Havering, Barking & Dagenham are being encouraged to “act now” in the fight against cancer by visiting their GP without delay if they are concerned about changes
- Guardiola hails Silva in impressive Manchester City display 9th July 2020Pep Guardiola claimed David Silva could still play anywhere as he saluted a masterful display in Manchester Cityâ€™s 5-0 thrashing of Newcastle..
- Burger King could be forced to permanently shut one in 10 UK outlets 9th July 2020Burger King UKâ€™s boss has warned that up to 1,600 jobs could be lost as a result of the coronavirus pandemic..
- Ministers must act to prevent Eurostar cuts union boss says 9th July 2020The Government is being urged to offer support to cross-Channel rail firm Eurostar after union leaders said they have been told of cuts which will hit jobs and services..
- Nicola Sturgeon expected to announce move to phase three of easing lockdown 9th July 2020Nicola Sturgeon will confirm if Scotland can move into the third phase of its plan for easing coronavirus lockdown restrictions..
- Chancellor outlines post Covid plans in mini budget statement 8th July 2020Rishi Sunak unveiled a plan for jobs in a Â£30 billion mini-budget he said was designed to get the country through the economic crisis triggered by the Covid-19 pandemic..