MARATHON BROADCAST TO RAISE FUNDS FOR BEDROCK HOSPITAL RADIO Volunteers of Bedrock Radio to host a 25-hour Programme in aid of the station. Bedrock
Last Thursday (12th September) saw more than 100 people attend the first ever Learning Disability Mortality Review (LeDeR) conference in north east London (NEL). The
During Organ Donation Week, September 2 to 8, NHS Blood and Transplant are urging people to talk to their families about organ donation to increase
- Coal fired power station closes after nearly 50 years 30th March 2020SSE closed the facility in Warrington which has been open since 1973.
- We value you so much James McAvoys message to NHS frontline workers 30th March 2020James McAvoy has said that he wanted to "start a conversation" so that NHS frontline workers who are fighting the coronavirus pandemic are aware of how much they are valued by the public. The Hollywood star, who donated Â£275,000 to a campaign to provide personal protective equipment (PPE) for NHS staff, urged members of the […]
- PMs chief aide Dominic Cummings self isolating with coronavirus symptoms 30th March 2020The Prime Ministers chief adviser Dominic Cummings is self-isolating after developing coronavirus-like symptoms..
- Morrisons to give food banks 10m during coronavirus pandemic 30th March 2020Supermarket chain Morrisons is to give away Â£10 million worth of goods to food banks across the country during the Covid-19 pandemic. Chief executive David Potts said its bakery, egg, and fruit and vegetable departments will run for an extra hour every day to make, prepare and pack food required to restock the services..
- Maintaining exercise in isolation can benefit immune system researchers say 30th March 2020Maintaining regular exercise during isolation will help maintain a healthy immune system, researchers say. Experts at the University of Bath say working out while following social distancing guidance will have a "tremendously positive effect" on peoples health and wellbeing..