Plans for a new health centre at the former St George’s Hospital site in Hornchurch are to benefit from £17million of funding as part of
GPs in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge have praised the strength of the partnership between local health and social care organisations after it was
With organ donation law changing in spring 2020, families are urged to make and share their organ donation decision. More people than ever before
GPs in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge are encouraging people to book their free cervical screening appointment – with a message that catching cancer
- UBER LAUNCHES APPEAL AGAINST LONDON LICENCE REFUSAL 14th December 2019Uber has launched an appeal against Transport for Londons (TfL) decision to refuse to renew its operating licence..
- JOHNSON VOWS TO REPAY TRUST OF VOTERS WHO TURNED FROM RED TO BLUE 14th December 2019Boris Johnson has vowed to repay the trust of former Labour supporters whose votes helped deliver him victory in the General Election..
- CHRISTMAS CHOCOLATE WARNING FOR PET OWNERS AFTER TERRIER RUSHED TO HOSPITAL 14th December 2019Vets have issued a festive warning to keep chocolate "safe from curious paws" this Christmas after a small terrier had to be rushed to hospital..
- ONE CALL TO BROADBAND PROVIDER COULD LEAD TO 120 SAVING 14th December 2019Nearly half of broadband customers have never tried haggling with their current provider..
- NEW TRAIN TIMETABLE WILL ADD 1000 WEEKLY SERVICES 14th December 2019Britains railways will undergo a major timetable change on Sunday including the first non-stop trains between London and Bristol in decades..