NHS Barking and Dagenham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) saw off competition from across the UK to win the Diabetes Initiative of the Year accolade at
GPs in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge are encouraging anyone who has negative thoughts about their body to seek help, to ensure their symptoms
From spring 2020, all adults in England will be considered as having agreed to donate their own organs when they die unless they record a
GPs across Havering, Redbridge, Barking & Dagenahm, are backing a campaign to highlight the importance of bowel cancer screening – stressing that early diagnosis is
- BID FOR SECOND SCOTS INDEPENDENCE VOTE 13th October 2019Nicola Sturgeon has said she will request UK Government consent for another referendum on Scottish independence before the end of the year..
- 700 ISIS SUPPORTERS ESCAPE SYRIAN CAMP 13th October 2019Syrian Kurdish officials say more than 700 supporters of Islamic State have escaped from a camp for displaced people in north-eastern Syria as Turkish forces advance on the area..
- POLICE LAUNCH INVESTIGATION AFTER 14 YEAR OLD DIES AFTER CRASHING SUSPECTED STOLEN CAR 13th October 2019An independent investigation has been launched after a 14-year-old boy died when he crashed a suspected stolen car during a police pursuit..
- UBER FACES UK TAX CHALLENGE 13th October 2019Uber says the UK is seeking to classify the company as a transportation provider, potentially opening it up to new tax charges according to UK accounts filings in recent days..
- USA OUTLINE CHINA TALKS 13th October 2019U.S. President Donald Trump outlined the first phase of a deal to end a trade war with China and suspended a threatened tariff hike.