Plans for a new health centre at the former St George’s Hospital site in Hornchurch are to benefit from £17million of funding as part of
GPs in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge have praised the strength of the partnership between local health and social care organisations after it was
With organ donation law changing in spring 2020, families are urged to make and share their organ donation decision. More people than ever before
GPs in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge are encouraging people to book their free cervical screening appointment – with a message that catching cancer
- Ten Grenfell households still without permanent accommodation 21st January 2020Its been two and a half years since the residential block went up in flames..
- Boris Johnson has promised further talks with leaders across Africa 21st January 2020It follows the investment summit in London this week.
- The Cabinet are to meet in the North of England to mark Brexit Day 21st January 2020It is part of a commitment to "engage more widely" across the whole of the UK.
- Harry Dunn death police chief to fund driver training for US staff at RAF base 21st January 2020A police chief has said he will fund driver training at an RAF base after the death of teenage motorcyclist Harry Dunn..
- Daniel Radcliffe reveals he avoids watching dramas 21st January 2020Daniel Radcliffe has said he does not watch dramas because if they are good he feels jealous about not being in them..