Listen to our Community News Bulletins for June 2020.
(Note due to COVID, bulletins are being recorded from presenters home studios)
July’s local stories included;
- Upminster Police Safer Neighbourhoods Office to close in July.
- BHR Hosptials among top trusts for listening to patients
- Romford Town Centre receives fresh flower baskets as shoppers return.
- Redbridge see’s sharp job in job vacancies.
- Further design consultation on Lower Thames Crossing.
- 50th Anniversary of temporary Gallows Corner Flyover.
- Housing to be built on Upminster Hall Lane Mini Golf.
- Redbridge CCG declines to confirm children’s ward reopening at King George
- Hospitals Charity needs volunteers for Lavender Garden at Queen’s Hospital.
- Police appeal for witnesses following Hit & Run in Harold Hill
- Chafford Hundred building site ablaze. again.
- Havering Volunteers Centre offer befriending service.
- Thames Clippers River bus to extend to Barking Riverside by winter 2021
- Havering Council demand cladding is removed on Axis building in Romford.
- Residences demand expanded ‘Grow Zones’ in Redbridge.
- Mia is Climbing stairs in aid of King George & Queen’s Hospitals Charity
- Police make arrests in a crackdown against local violet crime.
- Romford Market to Open Sundays, as Dagenham Sunday Market Closes.
- Highways England have opened online consultation for Lower Thames Crossing
- Libraries across Havering, Redbridge & Thurrock have begun reopening
- 10 boys from Emerson Park Academy are fundraising in aid of friend Jacob, to send him to Disneyland.
- Rainham artist pays tribute to NHS Staff with a mural at King Georges Hospital.
- Former Dagenham & Redbridge Footballer Rows the Channel raising over £200,000 for youngster who needs treatment.