Listen to our Community News Bulletin Roundup for January 2020;
This month’s local stories included:
- Chigwell Uber Driver now on sex offenders register.
- Redbridge Residents trial Wheelie Bins.
- New Bus Route 497 for Harold Wood & Harold Hill.
- Queen’s Hospital welcomed the first birth of the Decade at 00:43 on 1st Jan.
- Brits booking holidays to beat winter blues – but make sure you have Protection.
- Havering Council to review the 30 min free “Express Parking” review in Hornchurch & Upminster.
- Local Community Nurse honoured in the Queen’s New Year’s Honours List.
- Redbridge to become one of the first in the UK to install an Electric Car Fast Charging Hubs.
- Harold Hill Army Veteran Chains himself to a ball to raise awareness of the ‘weight of mental health’ issues.
- Redbridge Fostering Week supported by The Only Way Is Essex (TOWIE) stars to encourage more families into fostering and adoption.
- Man Wanted in connection to an no-injury’s shooting in Walthamstow.
- Chadwell Heath Fire damaged workshops including a car workshop and three cars.
- 17 Year Old Charged for Assault on Railway Staff at Grays Station.
- Greene King announced The Lamb Pub in Romford is to undergo refurbishment & will rename the pub.