Site operated by BHR Hospitals.
Bedrock Radio’s registered office and studios.
Phone: 01708 503 113
Facebook | X/Twitter | Instagram | Newsletter
How Do I Listen?
- Patients & Staff can listen via Ward Radio’s Units, available across most wards
(See our Ward Radio Project.)
- You can hear us in the Food Court & available on selected TV’s in waiting areas across the hospital.
Connect your device to the free NHS WiFi, once on the media page select ‘Hospital Radio / Bedrock Radio’ button to start listening.
Alternatively download the Bedrock Radio app.
Find more Ways To Listen
Main Office & Studio Address
The Cornwall Suite, Room 121003
Queen’s Hospital, Rom Valley Way,
Romford, Essex RM7 0AG
Where are we in Queen’s Hospital?
Our studios are located on the first floor in the foyer;
- Head up the escalator to the balcony.
- The small corridor at the top of the escalator is the ‘Hospital Radio‘ Corridor.
- We’re at the end – look for the logo.
We usually ask for a small donation of £30 to support our charity & upkeep of our studios (Essentially ‘buying’ some air-time for your songs.)
Unfortunately we are unable to respond to every demo or CD received.
Please don’t send us YouTube links – these are not broadcast ready & won’t be used due to YouTube’s aggressive advertising algorithms.
For full T&Cs on airplay requests click HERE
Charitable Business Enquiries
As a Charitable Incorporated Organisation, we’re always looking for ways to promote our cause, raise funds and include our local community.
For general charitable business enquires call:
01708 503 113