Listen again to our Community News Bulletins as a podcast.
November’s local stories included;
- Havering Council Remind Households to keep safe with Fireworks on Bonfire Night.
- Diceing With Life set up fundraiser to make a Community Games Cafe in Romford
- Students at Barking & Dagenham College create Art for National Colleges Week.
- Barking & Dagenham Council issue B&M stores with COVID Community Protection Notice
- All About Family Hub forced to close due to Foxes damage.
- Mayor of Barking & Dagenham plants friendship tree to commemorate twinned towns Witten in Germany.
- Residents of Havering asked to “Remember At Home” & virtually for remembrance Sunday
- Valance House Volunteers awarded with ‘Learning Award’ from British Museum & Marsh Christian Trust.
- Nursery Children at Little Adventures, Upminster take part in problem solving exercise.
- Family of Russel Shafier (died in 2012) raises more than £50,000 for motor meurone disease (MND).
- Havering Libraries to offer ‘Click & Collect’ service from 7th November.
- Temporary Night Closures of Children’s Emergency Department (A&E) at King George Hospital.
- Redbridge residents encouraged to download ‘Street Tag’ to get residents active.
- Over half of business in Barking & Dagenham are not COVID Compliant.
- Havering Council launch new service to keep young people safe.
- COVID Marshalls hit the streets of Barking & Dagenahem
- Transport Secretary Grant Shapps to provide funding for More Walking & Cycling Schemes for East Of England
- Queen’s Theatre, Hornchuch given ‘lifeline’ grant.
- Upminster Teacher Ester McCall wins Teachers of Physics Award
- Woodford Green children raise funds for Haven House Hospice.
- Lambswood Hights Care Home receive MP3 Players for residents to enjoy.
Listen below to this episode,
Alternatively listen to our ‘Podcast Radio’ by pressing the Listen Live button & selecting ‘Bedrock Radio Podcasts’ to hear our most recent episodes.