Keeping you updated with Bedrock Radio.
- Healthwatch Redbridge Is Moving - Healthwatch Redbridge aims to give local people a voice both locally and nationally. The organisation works with health professionals and
- Animal Agents - It is that time of year when Essex County Council challenge local children to join in The Summer Reading Challenge.
- Healthwatch Redbridge Survey - Redbridge Council invite you to have your say on the services currently provided by Healthwatch Redbridge. Healthwatch will be reviewing
- Bring On The Bollywood Review - An exciting and fresh new production was showing at Queens theatre, Hornchurch ‘Bring On The Bollywood. A production of Phizzical
- A Big Thank You Celebration - As part of Volunteers Week a big event has been planned at the Queens Theatre, Hornchurch to say a BIG Thank You
- Aim4work Opportunities - David Harper, Contracts Manager for the Aim4Work programme delivered by Shaw trust was in the studio on the 24th March 2017. Shaw Trust is
- Introducing Orangeline a helpline for all - Lorraine Barfoot, Project Manager of Orangeline was my special guest in the studio on Friday 24th March. She was there
- Cridders Water Safety Campaign - The benefits of swimming can not be stressed enough, vital for fitness exceptional fun for all the family. I interviewed
- Women’s Untold Stories Exhibition - Lucy Curtis, Project Manager of Women’s stories of Ford Dagenham. The project has been running for around 6 months now
- Havering Sports Awards Presentation 2016 - Havering Sports Council celebrated their annual awards ceremony on the 6th February 2017 at The Upminster Golf Club. The deputy
- Goodmayes – Most Requested. - It’s said that music and health make for a perfect harmony, and music has been used in medicine for thousands
- The Big 25 hour Marathon Broadcast news - On the 28 October Bedrock radio volunteers hosted a 25 hour Marathon Broadcast to raise money for the charity. The
- Beauty and The Beast Review - I have just been to see the adaption of Beauty and the Beast showing now at the Queens Theatre, Hornchurch
- The Memory Tree - The annual Memory Tree service took place in the Queens Hospital Foyer on Monday 4th December. It is a special
- 2017 Christmas Raffle Tickets – On Sale Now! - Tickets for the Bedrock Radio Christmas Raffle are on sale now! Prizes for 2017 include; – Festive Hamper – Dagenham
- Remembrance Day 2017 - Staff and visitors paid their respect today in the atrium at Queens Hospital for Remembrance day. The Chaplin read prayers
- Bedrock 25 Hour Live Broadcast Marathon - Bedrock, the Heath & Hospital Radio service broadcasting to patients at Queen’s Hospital (Romford), King George & Goodmayes Hospitals (Ilford),
- Team London Nomination for a Bedrock Volunteer - The Team London Volunteering awards will take place on the 6 November 2017. The annual event will take place at
- Bedrock Quiz Night 2017 - Bedrock held their annual quiz night on the 22 September at the British Legion, Romford. The charity fundraiser was another
- Super Mayor Takes To The Sky! - Mayor of Havering Cllr Linda Van Den Hende completed her Wing Walk on the 12 September. The event took place
January 2018More Events News…
- On-Air news provided by Radio News Hub.
Hear the latest report every hour on Bedrock Radio
- Sport bulletins provided by Radio News Hub.
Hear the latest sport every weekday morning at 8:30am and evening at 5:30pm