Projects to improve diabetes care in Barking and Dagenham and reduce strokes in Redbridge have been shortlisted for prestigious national health awards. The projects have
More appointments are now available across Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge (BHR) for people who need urgent help or advice at this busy time
- European ministers call for clarity over Brexit 19th March 2019Germanys Europe Minister urged the UK Government to come up "at last" with concrete proposals on how it wants to proceed with leaving the European Union..
- Death toll from Africa cyclone to rise significantly 19th March 2019he number of people killed in Mozambique by powerful storms and floods across southeastern Africa is likely to rise significantly, according to the Red Cross..
- Cabinet meeting taking place after Speakers Brexit intervention 19th March 2019The government is considering a statement by parliaments speaker that Prime Minister Theresa May could not put her Brexit deal to a new vote..
- Ward Prowse and Hudson Odoi called up by England 19th March 2019Southampton midfielder James Ward-Prowse and Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi have been called into Englands squad for the Euro 2020 qualifiers..
- New Zealand PM praises bravery of those caught up in Christchurch shootings 19th March 2019New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern praised the bravery and courage by worshippers as a lone gunman massacred their friends and family..